When you purchase your ticket through TicketSpice, you'll see a confirmation page and you'll receive an email with the same information. Reminder emails go out on the day of the event.
At the event, we'll can scan the QR code on your ticket.
- Show it on your smartphone
- OR bring a printout
- Forget your ticket? We can look you up, but scanning is much quicker, so please bring your ticket.
What about COVID safety?
We are very glad that in-person events are possible again, but we are still taking contagion into account. At this point:
- We are planning events outdoors, where risk of transmission is very low.
- We are avoiding situations where attendees must congregate closely.
- We ask that tickets be purchased online in advance.
- Folks who have safety concerns can sit in family groups and wear masks if they choose.
- In case of inclement weather, events may be moved indoors; we choosing venues that are large enough to allow for social distancing.
Question not yet answered?
Ask your question using our feedback form and we'll post the answer, and/or respond to you if you leave contact info. IN A HURRY? Email email@example.com
How can SFMS improve?
We'd love to hear your feedback on the experience of buying tickets and attending virtual events. The "Ask your question" button above takes you to our feedback form.